Saturday, January 26, 2013

Free Kindle Books

One of the things I am trying to do is to cut my spending on books, even those of the digital variety.  I have a Kindle and an i Pad with the Kindle app.  I love to read and am currently addicted to free books.  Well, why not?  I have actually found a wealth of resource information from these books and if I don't like them I can simply delete them without feeling guilty for spending money.  These were three of the free books I downloaded today.  I grab the free books whenever I can because many of them won't be free later. 
 How to Save Money at Home: A Room-by-Room Guide to Cut Spending
Save-Money-Room-Room-ebook

35 Italian Recipes For Your Slow Cooker - Fabulous Italian Meals and Italian Cuisine (The Slow Cooker Meals And Crock Pot Recipes Collection)
Italian-Recipes-Your-Cooker

 Essential Vegetables Box Set (4 Books in 1 Package): Organic Gardening with Tomatoes, Potatoes, Peppers, Eggplants, Broccoli, Cabbage, and More

Essential Vegetables Boxed Set

No comments:

Post a Comment