Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Yucky sickness Go away!

Well, today is the first day I think I have even been able to sit up for longer than a few minutes.  To be truthful I have to even think what day it is.  Man, oh man, this has been some of the worst crud I have ever had - fever, chills, pain, pain, pain, coughing, upset stomach, and absolute weakness.  Even today just walking from one room to the next in our very small house causes me to break out in a sweat. 

This morning when we woke up it became apparent quickly that while I am on the mend both my husband and daughter are sinking into the same pits of yuck that I had been in.  Oh my!  Perhaps I need a a professional to rid this house of germs - a germinator!  Does one of those even exist?  If they don't - they should. Perhaps I will try to spray everything down with Lysol between my periods of exhaustion.

My poor husband is trying so hard before he fully succumbs and takes to the bed.  He tossed in a load of towels, washed the cups and utensils, and headed to the store for more stuff to make soup and lots of ice pops to keep everyone hydrated.

And so I say to this sickness that came to stay - the visit was nice but now you must go.
I have a family that needs care and up I must get.

No comments:

Post a Comment