Thursday, July 18, 2013

My Redneck Clothesline

Did you know that it costs about $100 to dry your clothes in a clothes dryer per year, assuming you do 3 loads per week?

Did you know that is costs $0 to dry your clothes on a clothesline outside?

I am sure you did!  But life is complicated and busy, busy, busy!  Who has time to wait for the clothes to dry?  What if it rains?  These are all powerful arguments for using the clothes dryer; however, I really enjoy the smell of clothes fresh off the line.  I have never found a dryer sheet that could replicate that smell.  One whiff and I smile.

I don't have a real clothesline.  My husband tied a rope from one tree to another.  It does the trick - helps me save a few bucks, conserves some energy, and makes me smile.

Here is my redneck clothesline -


No comments:

Post a Comment