Friday, June 21, 2013

End of the School Year

It has been a crazy last two weeks.  School officially ended yesterday.  I walked out at 12:10 after checking off everything on my end of the year to do list with a major migraine.  I love beginnings but hate endings!  I have been so busy that It has been a while since I blogged.  Next week I begin a college class and have already turned in several papers for it.  But for the next three days I am looking forward to life at home!
What is on my home to do list?

A trip to the beach with my kids
Cleaning all of the animals cages
Searching for recipes for all the eggs we get daily now
Crocheting a really nice afghan
Clearing out some junk
Mowing the lawn
Planting some really neat loofah plants my neighbor gave me
Beginning writing lessons for my daughter
Sitting in the shade and drinking a cup of tea
Reading and discussing the parenting books my husband and I are reading
Enjoying my new iPad
Weeding the garden

No comments:

Post a Comment