Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy New Year

Well, another year came and went.  We let it go very quietly.  We sat at home and watched a movie with the kids and ate a slice of cheese cake as has become our family tradition.  There were no horns to toot or confetti to shoot.  I can honestly say I wouldn't have it any other way.  Being in the comfort of our own home surrounded by the people we love the most is truly the way to end and begin a new year.

I stopped blogging part way through the year last year, and yet here I am again.  I enjoy blogging, but sometimes I feel as if I get carried away and lose sight of why I blog in the first place.  I enjoy writing.  Last year I was thrilled to see all of the views on the different blogs I posted, but then I realized that most of them were some kind of computer phishing.  So, I just stopped.

So if anyone is reading, I hope you have a comfortable year. That is my wish for my family as well.  A year where we enjoy the little things.  A year where we explore art and hobbies.  A year where we take time for each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment